2017 was very much a challenging year (with one of the worst weeks of my life) but also a year of growth for me. At the beginning of the year, I was much more timid and I didn’t talk much. Now, I’m still timid and not very talkative, but much less so. I hope that 2018 will be another year of growth for me! I cannot wait to see what God has planned for me!
Isiah 43:16, 18–19
Goals for 2018
I only had one goal last year and I didn’t follow through with it totally (I’m only halfway to 365 photos). This year, I have a few goals.
1. Study the Bible daily.
2. Build more apps and websites. (easy)
3. Write a blog post at least monthly.
4. Make another film! (see Project CIC)
5. Grow Filiosoft to a decent steady income.
6. Learn React, React Native, and Golang.
7. Work at becoming a better photo/videographer